Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Apr 21, 2008: Still Pregnant...

Okay, so little ELI is all snug in the womb still, but there is still incredible pressure...I'm hoping to keep him in there at least until Jeff's mom comes on Saturday, but jeesh that seems like a long way away!!

ALSO, I wanted to encourage anyone reading this to start putting some scripture in your memory vaults - at the beginning of the year I made a commitment to meemorize at least a verse a week and so far I have memorized like 26? I lost count. The verses I chose are pretty long...but yours don't have to be!! I'll get you started with one of my favorites:

"Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak." - Matthew 26:41

I love that verse because it is sooooooo true in my life. As much as I want to do all the right things, I struggle everyday, and if I'm not praying about it or reading my daily bible (Yes, I do that, too - although I have been slacking lately) then I will "fall into temptation", and although MY temptations may not be the same as yours (only you know what they are), the devil will attack us where he knows we are weak, so watch out!!!!

Anyway, love you all, and I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome comments, encouragement & suggestions!