Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pregnant Again!!

It's been a while since my last post, and there is certainly some updating that needs to take place, as you can read in the title!

YES, I am pregnant again....and feeling it! I have triumphantly marched to the 20th week of this pregnancy - and we will find out next week which color clothes we can start buying! Of course if it's more "boy parts" we have plenty of clothing to cover that up! It's strange, this was a "God's timing" pregnancy (certainly not mine, I would have waited until I melted off some more paddage) and it has caused mixed emotions - excitement, hesitation, deep contemplation, massive anxiety (can we handle all these kids???). But I also feel extremely blessed and in awe and wonder of how our bodies can pull off the amazing feat of growing another person. It's just incredible, I'm feeling him, I mean HER, kicking now and I can't believe the miracle is happening again!! I don't even want to contemplate names right now - we've used up all the boy choices so this little one might be named Nebuchadnezzar. Really. I think "neb" is kinda cute, I'm up for suggestions, though.

I love my babies so much - Josh is almost 18 months and he is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I could eat his succulent little gibbles (check/neck area) right off him! He is slowly starting to talk, he says "MIMI" and momma and daddy, baby, bye, ball, cheese...oh and "NO," which he learned from Luke yesterday. And Luke - at 3 - still sniffin' with his bink-blank (binkie-blankie)...the binkie fairy has come a couple of times, but it was a false alarm. (We found the binkie the next day). He was so excited, and I was happy because he was ready to give up his blankie, too - and I realized I didn't want all his babyhood taken away quite so fast!

Dyl isn't a baby at all anymore - he is 11 going on 16! Where does the time go?? I remember taking him to the Youth Center and picking him up after school and that seems like just yesterday, but it was 4 years ago! Wow.

Keep your eyes peeled for the big announcement...love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome comments, encouragement & suggestions!