Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thrifty Tuesday: Fabric & Yarn Steals!




Score! I wasn't even planning on going on a Thrift-Store Treasure hunt today, but L had a dentist appointment, so I was out already, and happened upon the Opportunity House Thrift store. Wonderful place, friendly people, and great finds. I scooped up some fabric, a few pillowcases and a duvet cover with a cool pattern (I'm thinking apron!)....and some vintage Rug Yarn - a whole bag for $2.50! Since I've just started crocheting and knitting, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the yarn, but they will add to my growing "stash!"

I also picked up a really cute mug (to replace my 3 other short-lived ceramic mugs!)...and some other little toys for the boys.

What kind of treasures have you found?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome comments, encouragement & suggestions!